- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Business Analyst
We are looking for you to help Luminor to speed up with IT synergies realization and making sure we have a clear way for new generation digital bank platform construction.
Position assumes understanding of the universe of markets products and ability to navigate through complex set of background systems. As any product area in Luminor, Markets Products has substantial number of counterparties and stakeholders – due to that, good cooperation skills are a clear must.
A near-term challenge for the position is related to bringing current Markets product offering under one common Luminor setup and defining IT infrastructure roadmap.
- Work closely with product owners and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage requirements throughout products supporting systems decommissioning and other systems development;
- Work as part of a Project at role of business analyst/requirement engineer;
- Work collaboratively with teams during the analysis process to ensure requirements quality assurance and ensuring service level customers expects;
- Ensure professional and close relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure strong execution;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in gathering, reviewing, analyzing and structuring requirements in written form;
- Ability to present complex content both to technical and non-technical stakeholders in structured verbal and written form;
- Participating in IT project implementation in the role as analyst or project manager for no less than 2 years;
- Proven record of techniques to elicit and define functional and non-functional requirements;
- Leadership to moderate and facilitate requirements gathering workshops;
- Ability to translate business thinking into IT language, strong interest in technology area - experience in developing business through the effective use of technology will be considered as advantage;
- Skill to manage complex systems and ability to gain stakeholders understanding in necessary details;
- Will to work with cross-Baltic team is a must, previous experience is a clear advantage;
- High stress tolerance, self-time management and problem solving, initiative and leadership;
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology or similar.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager Liubov Bachvalova: Liubov.Bachvalova@luminorgroup.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology Gintare Zemaityte: Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.