Credit and Portfolio Manager
Credit and Portfolio Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn, Rīga or Vilnius
- Application deadline: 07/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best of you!
The purpose of Consumer and Business Lending Growth Unit is to oversee the entire consumer and business lending business from lead generation through to monetization. Lead business growth to deliver bank’s business goals across all distribution channels and functions and ensure smooth customer journeys, competitive products, and user-friendly processes. We are looking forward to setting a strong and highly performing team within Consumer and Business Lending Growth Unit.
- The creation of new credit engine rules and methodology for consumer lending, mortgage, leasing and business lending
- Management of credit engine implementation
- To create and manage fraud prevention rules for automatic decision making
- Regularly analyze performance of credit engine and improve the rules and models
- Work in close cooperation with retail, product development, risks and IT
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in consumer lending area in banks or finTechs
- Experience in building up automated decision engine rules
- Advanced analytical and statistical modelling skills
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Result orientation and efficiency
- Good written and verbal communication skills in local language and English
- Good presentation, reporting and data visualization
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to participate in building a winning team - to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds
- Lead strategic initiatives in dynamic working environment with interesting challenges
- Contribute establishing collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus
- We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth
- A salary range for this position at 2500 – 3500 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Location: Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn
For more information please contact Nele Roostalu: Nele.Roostalu@luminorgroup.com and Madara Alksne: Madara.Alksne@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR).