Service Area Delivery Manager
Service Area Delivery Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Service Area Delivery Manager
We are in the process of implementing the new Technology Operating Model and transforming the IT services delivery at Luminor. You are invited to become part of this ambitious transformation journey by joining the team in the newly established role of Service Area Delivery Manager (SADM) in the Delivery Department (Technology division). In your role of SADM you will be connecting business with technology aiming to provide great internal customer service and experience, make the best use of IT resources and capabilities available and contribute to building competitive advantage for Luminor through effective and efficient use of technology in one or several of the following 7 product/business areas (domains)*:
- Daily banking;
- Payments and cash management;
- Lending, leasing and factoring;
- Savings and markets;
- Customer and sales;
- Finance, business support and compliance.
* Please do indicate the domain(s) in which you are applying for the SADM role.
The SADM in the Delivery Department is a new position, therefore you will be able to contribute to setting up the role and IT services delivery and management processes according to best practice. For this, you will work in close collaboration with product owners and wider Technology organization, including internal IT services delivery teams and our vendors, ensuring professional service management and development roadmap ownership, coordinating change implementations, proactively recognizing and resolving service delivery issues, constantly providing suggestions for service improvements. Therefore, it is very important that you can build and maintain strong professional relationships, act independently and make decisions while facing uncertainty and competently navigate through complex situations with competing priorities and multiple inter-dependencies.
Your key responsibilities in the new role (in one or several of the above domains):
- Manage IT services development and delivery in your service area (domain) according to the agreed development roadmaps, SLAs and performance targets by engaging wider Luminor Technology organization and our vendors;
- Monitor and resolve IT service delivery and management problems, process issues and escalations;
- Manage IT service requirements, delivery and improvements while ensuring high quality of services provided and great experience for internal customers;
- Decide on the most efficient way to deliver the IT services including the choice of technology, underlying processes, tasks and procedures, internal resources and vendors;
- Provide input into IT service roadmap (functionality and quality) including justification for necessary investments and improvements of functionality;
- Manage change pipeline (backlog) and budget within the domain under your responsibility;
- Day-to-day management of internal resources, vendors and dependencies to other IT services.
Key skills and competencies you are expected to bring to the team
- Understanding of how modern technology supports and enables business contributing to the creation of value for customers and competitive advantage;
- Extensive (5-7 years) experience in IT services delivery, including managing service processes, delivery units or teams, implementing change programmes and projects, stakeholder management;
- Results oriented and structured approach to IT service delivery with proven track record of delivering tangible results as part of the team, including external contractors and vendors;
- Proven leadership and change management skills in rapidly changing organizational environment, including setting up or transitioning to new roles and ways of working;
- Experience of working with internal technology organization and multiple vendors according to various service delivery models and project/programme setups;
- Knowledge of and practical experience with IT service delivery management frameworks, processes and procedures;
- Fluency in communication in English.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2900-4300 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.