- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 17/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor will be joining the Luminor Internal Audit team which is responsible for protecting organizational value by risk based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
Internal Auditor will actively contribute to evaluation and improvement of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in Luminor and interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will consult and coach process owners on importance of effective control environment and promote a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Actively manage and participate in audit engagements;
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and respective internal controls;
- Write audit reports, agree on findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management;
- Provide input to risk assessment processes, audit planning and reporting to stakeholders;
- Follow-up implementation of agreed actions.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree with adequate alignment;
- Experience from major auditing firm or banking business/financial industry or control functions in general;
- Competence and professional skills focusing on such banking processes and areas as Payments and Cards, AML/CTF, Investments and trading or Credit models;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with passion and a “can-do” attitude;
- Full working proficiency in English;
- Project management skills and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to deliver on commitments;
- Good audit methodology knowledge, analytical skills and quality-conscious;
- Certification such as CIA, CFSA, ACCA and other relevant are beneficial.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application documents in English.
Location: Tallinn or Vilnius