Customer Segmentation and Behavior Expert
Customer Segmentation and Behavior Expert
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius
- Application deadline: 11/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm – Blackstone – Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Retail division is establishing Marketing and Growth Department, which will take our marketing and business development to the next level. Within the department we are setting Customer Offering and Insight Unit. The purpose of Customer Offering and Insight unit is to develop market leading offering to our existing and future customers and have a good understanding of all our customers. Thereof we are looking for a bright and talented colleague
The aim of this role is to guarantee effective customer segmentation and behaviour framework for our existing and future customers. This will be achieved by having a clear development, reporting and analysis system implemented and regular activities for improving the quality in place.
Customer Segmentation and Behaviour Expert has a responsibility for strategic, tactical and micro-segmentation, customer persona and journeys updates, understanding customer onboarding, churn and retention, customer profitability and lifetime value measurement, customer activation, upselling and cross-sales approaches (including home bank selection), life-, bank- and product-event mapping, product usage analysis. Customer Segmentation and Behaviour Expert reports directly to the Customer Offering and Insight Unit Manager.
▪ Lead customer segmentation and behaviour management system development.
▪ Work with big databases to determine customer segments, lead Group level customer segmentation projects.
▪ Propose and implement customer behaviour analysis, measurement and development approach and implement respective solutions.
▪ Map market best practice in customer segmentation and behaviour area and develop ideas for execution.
▪ Integrate customer profitability and lifetime value measurement into business processes.
▪ Build up customer retention process and churn prediction framework.
▪ Systemize and analyse data needed for understanding customer behaviour, develop new procedures and process descriptions.
▪ Contribute in necessary developments to deliver high quality offers to Luminor customers.
This unit works very closely with sales organizations and product units. It is an interactive process with common goal and roadmap. Strong collaboration and teamwork is required.
Requirements for the role:
▪ Strong understanding of customer behaviour.
▪ Structured thinking and ability to work with complex issues, self-motivation and proactiveness.
▪ Very good Excel skills and readiness to work with big databases.
▪ Result orientation, strong in problem solving, superior analytical skills.
▪ Excellent communication and presentation skills.
▪ Willingness to work cross-border, great collaboration, and teamwork capabilities.
▪ Very good verbal and written communication in English.
▪ Travelling inside the Baltics is expected in this role.
Why you should join us:
▪ We offer opportunity to participate in building a winning team – to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds.
▪ We welcome you in a collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity.
▪ We offer dynamic working environment with interesting challenges.
▪ We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth.
Location: Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn
Please apply by 11th of August
Salary range: 2200-3300 EUR gross*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competencies. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
For more information please contact Ele Reiljan (Customer Offering and Insight Unit Manager) Ele.Reiljan@luminorgroup.com and Lina Remeikaitė-Staškevičienė, Lina.Remeikaite@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR).