Process Lead in Compliance
Process Lead in Compliance
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 09/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Process Lead in Compliance
The Process Lead will be joining Luminor Compliance division Governance and Quality Assurance department, which is responsible for Compliance internal governance, Compliance function tools and methodologies, risk assessment framework and quality assurance, with the goal to guarantee high-quality value adding compliance services by Compliance division to the whole organization.
The Process Lead will be focusing on leading the design and implementation of an operating model that delivers improved risk management and insightful quality assurance frameworks and ensuring successful delivery of new initiatives and projects necessary for improvements on current work processes and the service provided by Compliance function.
- Lead reviews to evaluate legal and compliance risk management practices in Compliance function with the aim to identify areas for development;
- Initiate developing guidelines and best practices based on that;
- Lead the design and creation of a framework, methodology and process for insightful quality assurance testing and improved risk management;
- Initiate necessary developments and improvements regarding Compliance function tools and solutions;
- Ensure implementation of new or improved frameworks and changes with relevant stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, global and regional trends in the financial industry;
- Minimum of 6 years of successful track record working with project management, preferably in regulatory, compliance, controls, audit or risk management areas with proven delivery experience in cross-border project environment;
- Proof of record of developing frameworks and methodologies, advising management and employees on change management, practices and tools implementation;
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills;
- High ethical standards and professionalism managing complex situations with the ability to innovate and deliver with high quality;
- Working proficiency in English and one of the Baltic languages both oral and written;
- Relevant professional certifications are desired but not mandatory.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- A Baltic-level position in a modern bank, taking an active role in the transformation process with the possibility to make a positive impact on the Compliance function and the organization as a whole;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 3000-4000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application documents in English.
Location: Riga or Tallinn