- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 13/07/2020
In the scope of Digital channels department, we aim to build single organisation which is carrying responsibility and ownership for digital solutions towards our customers. As a member of Digital Channels Operations unit, your main task will be to help us with ensuring that all Luminor digital channels matches customer expectations in terms of service availability and usability. In addition to maintenance related tasks you will play your part in development of Luminor Digital channels acting as a counterpart from business organisation. If you want to grow your competences in digital area, if administration, maintenance and development is what you are interested in – then this is your place to be!
- Digital maintenance:
- Oconstant follow up of channels related production incidents;
- Support in production incident solving;
- Initiating small development tasks for fixing knowing issues.
- Participation in new development projects:
- Participation in analysis phase, acting as team member;
- Participation in testing phase.
- Initiating, managing and implementing of small-scale Pan Baltic changes.
- Supporting local Lithuanian line organization with digital channels topics and requests.
- May include travelling.
As a member of Digital Channels Operations unit, your main task will be to help us with ensuring that all Luminor digital channels matches customer expectations in terms of service availability and usability. In addition to maintenance related tasks you will play your part in development of Luminor Digital channels acting as a counterpart from business organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Higher education, preferably in Economics, Business Management, IT or Exact sciences;
- Understanding of digital solutions and market trends;
- Willingness to work in fast-changing international environment;
- Ability to define business requirements;
- Proactivity and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Strong delivery capability and customer focus;
- Project management experience and local legacy knowledge are beneficial;
- Software product development experience is an advantage;
- Proficiency in both English and Lithuanian languages is required.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1500-2300 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: email@example.com or
our talent acquisition partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.