Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 08/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner will be joining Performance Management and Insight department. Successful candidate will be responsible for bringing financial agenda and support to business in achieving their financial targets to lead Luminor towards long-term value creation. Finance Business Partner will act as a catalyst for strategic action and change, have strong independent view on business segments’ financial performance and areas of improvement.
- In cooperation with other stakeholder’s design and develop the reporting solution used to enable centralized common financial planning, control and management reporting processes covering management accounting, analyses, performance reporting, budgeting, forecasting and target setting;
- Ambassador of Luminor Finance function and act as one point of entry in finance matters to respective area business counterparties;
- Present regular financial performance reporting package for different management forums;
- Prepare and present in appropriate forums relevant analyses and evaluation of operational performance and strategic initiatives and suggestions for improvements;
- Prepare budget, targets and forecasts in agreed responsibility area;
- Follow-up and present industry trends and peer activities in respective area, benchmarking of available key parameters with peers;
- Co-ordinate and provide support for getting financial performance data as required by main stakeholders;
- Work in close cooperation with agreed Division management to ensure full support in finance matters in reaching Luminor and respective area financial targets;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example.
Skills and Experience:
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or Mathematics;
- Previous experience in Financial, Economic or Analytical fields;
- Experience with banking business, understanding of how banks operate and create value;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Result- orientation accompanied by creative and open-minded attitude;
- Fluent in English.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position is starting from 2500EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.