- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Product Manager
We are looking for a Product Manager, who will be joining the Luminor Savings & Investment Product Unit, for award winning Luminor Investor platform.
Position assumes understanding of the universe of Savings & Investment products and ability to navigate through complex set of background systems supporting effective handling and daily execution of product offering. As any product area in Luminor will have large number of counterparties and stakeholders, good cooperation skills are clear must at that position.
Clearest near-term challenges for the Product Manager are related to creation of Luminor Investor platform outstanding digital onboarding experience and platform promotion tasks.
- Be responsible for end-to-end process design and efficiency for award winning Luminor Investor platform;
- Assure best digital onboarding and investing experience of platform customers;
- Create investment related content – publish articles and investment ideas for internal and external clients;
- Assure all necessary ongoing support for internal stakeholders and platform users;
- Create and execute out-of-the box ideas to promote investment platform;
- Develop roadmap for platform improvements and cooperate with vendors for implementation.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of securities and financial markets;
- Creativity and content creation experience;
- Being capable to work simultaneously with number of stakeholders;
- Good time management skills;
- MS Access knowledge is considered as advantage;
- Any passed CFA level is considered as advantage;
- Will to work with cross-Baltic team is a must, previous experience is a clear advantage;
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology or similar;
- Fluent in Estonian and English languages.
In order to succeed in the team, we expect you to be a proactive and structured team player with an open mindset and strong cross border cooperation skills. Ability to listen, co-operate and engage different views is important. You should be clear in communication and skilled in working across the borders and teams.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the Hiring Manager: Rolandas.Juteika@luminorgroup.com or our Talent Acquisition Partner: Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.