Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
- Job type: ,
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 25/04/2020
Compliance team is looking for new colleague who will contribute to daily investigations ensuring the organization, our customers and the communities in which we operate are protected from the harms associated with financial crimes.
- Investigating customers and customer transactions in Luminor’s anti-financial crimes systems, where initial detection of suspicious activity has been identified using internal/ external databases and records;
- Maintaining contact with structural units responsible for initial investigation and communication with customers to obtain information about customer's activity;
- Summarising investigation and escalating it to Money Laundering reporting Officer in case of suspicious activity is confirmed;
- Supporting Luminor’s employees with AML / CFT and sanctions regimes related matters, including advisory and training;
- Contribution to a good working environment by taking on a positive and constructive approach in cooperation with colleagues and giving honest feedback ensuring the drive of high performance in the unit.
We expect from you:
- High ethical standards and integrity;
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment to results and uncompromising attitude;
- University degree in law, economics, finance managements or similar;
- At least 4 years of experience in anti-financial crime related area;
- Advanced knowledge in AML/CFT/Sanctions area, area-specific certification (CAMS or similar) would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage;
- Good analytical skills, attention to details and ability to see the big picture.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Opportunity grow personally and professionally while working with collaborative and passionate colleagues;
- Chance to work in cross-border team and develop your collaboration skills;
- Be a part of Luminor transformation journey building new generation bank;
- Attractive benefit and motivation package linked to your professional background and value you bring to the organization;
- Salary range offered for this position starts from 1700 EUR before the taxes*.
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.