Sales Manager in Vilnius
Join the Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
Sales Manager in Vilnius
- Job type: ,
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 17/04/2020
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Manager is a high-level specialist who is responsible for high-quality sales outcome of Transaction Banking (TB) products in cooperation with (S)RM`s of Corporate Banking, you manage the existing client portfolio and you cooperate closely with the product department (P&O) and Baltic colleagues. You work closely with processing units to secure the proper level of service speed and quality and based on needs you take care of the cooperation with internal and external stakeholders of the organization.
- Proactive advisory sale of TB products to the target customer groups pursuant to the agreed strategy and targets, following agreed cooperation models with the (senior) relationship managers;
- Active work with the existing customer portfolio, monitoring of the risk profile and profitability, work with the pipeline;
- Making proposals to the (S)RM`s in respect of increasing/decreasing/changing TB products` limits and conditions, giving them feedback about the performance of their customers` in the TB products area;
- Performing financial and operational analysis of the client based on the specific nature of TB products, advising the (S)RM`s in terms of suitability of the product and suggesting the most optimal solutions;
- Being involved in planning the performance targets of the TB products and phrasing the activity goals;
- Having close cooperation with products processing units to secure high level customer service;
- Representing Luminor Bank pursuant to the bank’s internal procedure rules and the client administration policy, incl. in client relationships;
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Specific and deep knowledge about TB products (Factoring, Leasing)
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience in finance sector (banking, leasing, factoring, insurance)
- Understanding the risks relating to the product and client’s business activity
- Active sales skills
- Decision making and initiative
- Analytical skills (client’s financial and operational analysis)
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Cooperation and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Readiness to take ownership and long-term result orientation
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking
- Advanced level of English: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience
For more information please contact Žydrūnė Samuolienė (hiring manager) or Lina Remeikaitė-Staškevičienė (HR).
Salary range offered for this position (gross): 2300- 3000 EUR before the taxes.*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.