IT Application Administrator
IT Application Administrator
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
IT application administrator
You will be responsible for managing of Business Object, Cards integration in Lithuania and AVAYA products in production and test environments; providing 2nd line support for users and delegating tasks to developers, ensuring software’s functionality, updates as necessary, and resolving any issues with the software performance. Responsible for business services availability according to SLA’s. Taking responsibility for operation and implementation cross border.
- Support several Bank critical applications and integrations including Business Object application, integrations from Lithuanian systems towards pan-Baltic Cards hub, AVAYA application and SharePoint sites;
- Support business application testing processes and involvement of appropriate stakeholders;
- Monitors software for any glitches or problems. Act as a 2nd level support, investigate and resolve incidents related with business applications;
- Delegates work to developers and vendors;
- Ensure proper integration of applications, efficient and agile deployment of changes;
- Maintain business application documentation;
- Prepare internal instructions;
- Participate in IT user access rights granting and revoking processes.
Skills and experience:
- Higher education in IT;
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL;
- Experience in at least one of the following areas will be considered as advantage - Business Object; integrations with cards processing systems; Microsoft SharePoint sites support;
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint;
- At least basic knowledge of Linux;
- Good level of English;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Can think and work quickly to remedy system shutdowns or serious software problems;
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1800-2750 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: email@example.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.