Join the team of IT professionals, responsible for running mission critical solutions serving cross-country business organization!
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 15/12/2019
You will participate in developing new solutions and way of work, help us to find and achieve synergies across Baltic IT. You will take part in New Bank initiative, where a completely new experience is being built using cutting-edge technologies and infrastructure.
In a cooperation with cross-country team set up and maintain highly available and mission critical solutions. Cooperate with other teams to find best way to overcome constraints and enable business to gain maximum benefit out of IT solutions. Contribute to team and company performance through collaboration and information sharing, through your personal energy, enthusiasm and commitment. Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
We are looking for several Infrastructure Administrators specializing in different areas: Storage, VMware, Linux or Windows.
- Linux and/or Windows servers administration;
- Basic VMware skills
- Experience with server-grade hardware
Considered as major advantages:
- Passion to constantly learn and grow professionally
- Experience with RedHat Linux
- Expert level of VMware administration knowledge
- At least basic understanding of setting up infrastructure-as-a-code (ex. Terraform, Chef)
- Understanding of Microsoft AD services and logic
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes and Docker
- Scripting skills (Bash, PS)
- Experience with database server administration (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in Block Storage administration
Considered as minor advantages:
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with OVM
- Experience with monitoring tools, Zabbix preferred
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 1600-2455 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate