- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Problem Manager
We’re looking for a Problem Manager who will join the Luminor IT Service Management (ITSM) unit and will oversee all aspects of the problem management process. They create problem stemming from high priority incidents and from proactive problem identification. The Problem Manager will also create problem reports, suggest and follow up on preventive actions and implement effective procedures assuring the problem management process is followed in the organization.
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT problem management process
- Produce management information
- Manage the work of IT problem support staff (first-and second-level).
- Monitor the effectiveness of IT problem management and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and maintain the IT problem management systems
- Conduct customer satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations
- Support Service Desk Specialists whenever needed for day to day IT issues, service request fulfilment, user account creation and/or coordination
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in IT service desk
- Be confident to deal with demanding customers and be able positively influence them, whilst maintaining top quality customer service
- Excellent telephone, email manner and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 1700-2450 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate