Customer Offering Expert
Customer Offering Expert
- Job type: ,
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 25/11/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Customer Offering Expert.
- Participate in Luminor customer strategy development, provide recommendations.
- Develop customer base value proposition and respective offers.
- Describe customer journeys – life moments, touchpoints, analyze customer base insights and provide suggestions for offering improvements.
- Follow market practice in customer offering area and develop ideas for execution.
- Participate in defining customer base pricing logic and principles.
- Collect, systemize and analyze data needed for developing new offerings, develop new procedures and process descriptions.
- Contribute in necessary developments to deliver high quality offers to Luminor customers.
This unit works very closely with Sales organizations, Group Products and Digital Channels. It is interactive process with common goal and roadmap. Strong collaboration and teamwork as well as travelling inside the Baltics in this role is expected.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and expectations;
- Structured thinking and ability to work with complex issues, self-motivation and proactiveness;
- Result orientation, strong in problem solving, superior analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Willingness to work cross-border, great collaboration and teamwork capabilities;
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.