Junior Data Analyst
Junior Data Analyst
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 01/12/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Junior Data Analyst
Luminor strategy puts strong focus on data as a corporate asset and a business driver. As a member of Customer Intelligence & Analysis team You would be a role model of data driven culture and will have to ensure that Luminor analytical and data demand is satisfied with primary focus on customer and product intelligence. Your primary role will be to extract data from various data sources, process and analyze data and prepare reports or dashboards. You would also support the rest of team in building data capabilities.
- Extract or acquire data from different data sources;
- Identify and report data quality or other related data gaps;
- Build automated reports, dashboards or find other ways to present data to related parties;
- Work closely with other units to identify potential data and analytical needs;
- Present ideas on process, tools and infrastructure improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of econometrics, statistics, mathematics or related field (can be a 3rd/4th year student);
- Experience in data field (is an advantage but not a requirement);
- Fluent English;
- Knowing SQL, R, Python, SAS is an advantage;
- Above all to be passionate about working with huge data sets and bringing data sets together to answer business questions and drive change.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1000-1431 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;