Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will be joining Luminor’s Project Management unit, within the Technology division. We are looking for a project management professional to lead business development and IT deliveries. The role requires a strong and structured personality to drive project implementation at triple constrain. A successful candidate will be proactive and able to engage and communicate well with stakeholders at different organizational levels.
- Effectively manage and take ownership for project scope, time, budget – creating and ensuring the implementation of project definitions, schedules and objectives for at least one project of moderate-high complexity
- Following defined project management governance standards, work very closely with development, testing, and infrastructure teams within Luminor - driving delivery priorities for them
- Be pro-active on project and resource planning
- Perform ongoing review of project status and provide clear, professional and informative project status updates to relevant stakeholders
- Pay special attention to identifying possible project risks and implementing risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate
- Be pro-active on RAID management, clearly articulating the impact
- Structure project delivery and identify priorities to deliver benefits – MVP sooner rather than later
- Manage vendor delivery and priorities
- Show strong relationship building and leadership skills, maintaining excellent communication within the project team and other project stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3+ years of recent hands-on project management experience
- Have knowledge of agile best practices and ability to blend both agile and classic project management methods
- Be experienced in escalation, conflict management and problem solving
- Display sharp skills in communication
- Be self-driven and a results oriented person
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Would be great if you had:
- A project management certification – PMP, Prince2
- Hands on delivery experience in the banking industry
- Hands on delivery experience in Open Banking, APIs, Internet banking domains
- Delivery experience in payments, regulatory, financial reporting requirement areas
You will also need to be prepared to cover extended business hours serving on-call.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2000-3000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: email@example.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: firstname.lastname@example.org.