Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn, Riga
- Application deadline: 21/11/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, entrepreneurial bank combined on the rich experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, for the local way of life and business. We are here to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of.
We welcome you to join as INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
You will be joining a team of the IS Office which responsibilities encompass ensuring the organisation is protected against the latest information security vulnerabilities and cyber threats. Information Security Officer (ISO) is responsible for establishing and maintaining IS management system.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Understand and analyse business setting from an information security perspective;
- Create Business Continuity Management Framework;
- Safeguard information by seeing that security risks are identified, assessed, accurately reported and remediated;
- Ensure that information security management and compliance to internal information security requirements, guidelines and policies are part of business processes;
- Implement IS awareness and trainings to all levels in the organization;
- Oversee and coordinate information security activities within the unit and with CISO and other business areas/supporting units;
- Provide top level support of integration for Information Security function with value chain of OpRisk, Compliance, IT and Business.
Desired competencies and qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience in Information Security;
- Business Continuity Management;
- IT security competence and basic security tools knowledge (KALI Linux etc);
- One or more certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CEH or any other on regards to IS management;
- Wide local IS and Data Protection requirements understanding and knowledge;
- Master’s Degree in Information Security or Computer Science;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Estonian or Latvian;
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills;
- Leadership approach and ability to engage with customers to understand their requirements drive change.
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A competitive salary which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
We have many versatile tasks and options to evolve career, opportunities to share best practise and excel yourself.
A salary range for this position starts from 2000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;