Compliance Control Expert
Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
Compliance Control Expert
- Job type: ,
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 15/11/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
About the role:
Luminor Compliance organisation is looking for two Compliance Control Experts who will be engaged in compliance reviews in the areas of market conduct, investment services, insurance and wealth management (including pensions) or Internal Governance and Change Management across Baltic countries. Role also advises stakeholders on regulatory requirements, risks and controls and contributes to proactive compliance risk management and development of sound ethics and compliance culture in Luminor Group.
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of risks associated with the business activities, including development of risk mitigation measures in the assigned areas of responsibility;
- Contribute to development and deployment of the best practices to ensure effective management of compliance risks;
- Advise on various regulatory and business development projects: support with alignment, documentation and implementation of changes and interpretation of regulatory requirements to the business;
- Monitor compliance with external and internal regulations across Luminor Group by carrying out compliance assurance and integrity reviews and tests;
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations;
- Provide internal trainings on the relevant laws and regulations to Group Compliance and other structural units of the bank and entities within Luminor Group.
We expect from You:
- Profound knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in regulatory requirements pertaining to financial markets, investment services, data protection, insurance, internal controls, audit or another relevant area;
- Excellent communication and advisory skills, ability to explain complicated matters in understandable manner;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results;
- Advanced level of English and fluency at least in one of the Baltic languages is desired.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position from 3000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the Hiring Manager: Marija.Markova@luminorgroup.com, Edita.Muzikaite@luminorgroup.com or People Partner: Greta.Vaitkiene@luminorgroup.com.