Join our great Customer Intelligence & Analysis unit within Customer Value Management department to make a change in Luminor!
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 30/11/2019
Objective of the role
Luminor strategy puts strong focus on data as a corporate asset and a business driver. As a member of Customer Intelligence & Analysis team You would be a role model of data driven culture and will have to ensure that Luminor analytical and data demand is satisfied with primary focus on customer and product intelligence. Your primary role will be to analyze data and present findings in forms of presentations, reports or dashboards as well as create models, which can be used for better customer experience.
- Interpret complex data sets, analyze results using different analytical methods;
- Build advanced analytical models that depict trends in the customer base (propensity, churn, etc.);
- Extract or acquire data from different data sources;
- Present analysis results in easy to read and attractive presentations and dashboards;
- Present ideas on process, tools and infrastructure improvements;
- Make the change.
We expect from You:
- 2+ years of experience in similar role;
- Experience with advanced analytics tools (Python, Knime, R, etc.) is a must;
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (Business Objects, PowerBI, etc.) is an advantage;
- Millions of rows and gigabytes of data don’t scare you;
- You are not only able to read and interpret data providing business insights but also maintain attention to details and accuracy;
- You can code but also make amazing slideshows and dashboards;
- Fluent English and SQL (other languages will be as an advantage);
- Above all to be passionate about working with huge data sets and bringing them together to answer business questions and drive the change.
We offer You:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- Salary range offered for this position starts from 2000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.