Join our great Customer Intelligence & Analysis unit within Customer Value Management department to make a change in Luminor!
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 30/11/2019
Objective of the role
Luminor strategy puts strong focus on data as a corporate asset and a business driver. As a member of Customer Intelligence & Analysis team You would be a role model of data driven culture and will have to ensure that Luminor analytical and data demand is satisfied with primary focus on customer and product intelligence.
Your primary role will be to help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help to make smarter decisions to deliver better products and services by building predictive and behavioral models as well machine learning and AI algorithms to support digital channel development.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns;
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms;
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis;
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data;
- Present results in easy to read and attractive presentations and dashboards;
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
We expect from You:
- 2+ years of experience in similar role;
- Deep knowledge and good programming skills with advanced analytics tools (Python, R, Knime, etc);
- Have good statistical modeling and optimization knowledge;
- Millions of rows and gigabytes of data makes you happy;
- You are not only able to read, interpret data providing business insights but also maintain attention to details and accuracy;
- You can code but also make amazing slideshows and dashboards;
- Fluent English and SQL (other languages will be as an advantage);
- Above all to be passionate about working with huge data sets and bringing them together to answer business questions and drive the change.
We offer You:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- Salary range offered for this position starts from 2600 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.