- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 23/09/2019
Risk reporting and credit risk analysis on portfolio level, loan allowances/provisions methodology and analysis of results.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Risk data mining and preparation of risk data for risk reporting, analysis and other needs. Establish and ensure efficient way to collect data from different sources.
• Risk data quality control and active leading of initiatives to improve the data quality. Reconciliation of risk reporting data and financial reporting data.
• Risk reporting according to the requirements of the Bank's management, auditors, and supervisory authority.
• Credit risk analysis on portfolio level.
• Ad-hoc delivery of data for internal and external auditors, supervisory authority, the Bank's management.
• Regular communication with other structural units within the organisation providing and getting risk related information.
• Other tasks relevant to the role given by direct manager.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
• Experience in risk reporting, regulatory reporting, data analysis or similar area
• Knowledge of data, risk management, credit risk assessment, risk control
• Analytical way of thinking
• Professional skills in MS Office
• Experience in search for information, summing-up results, making and presenting conclusions
• Initiative and high-level of responsibility
• Accuracy and preciseness
• Teamwork and collaboration oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Higher education specialization: economics, finance, mathematics, statistics
• English and Latvian advanced: fluent in any spoken and written communication
Salary range offered for this position starts from 1600 EUR before the taxes*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy