Lithuania Marketing Manager
Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
Lithuania Marketing Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 20/09/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, entrepreneurial bank for the local way of life and doing business. We want to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of. We make things happen. Our core values are: Curiosity, Collaboration, and Focus.
In Marketing team we focus on creating valuable offers for both private and business customers and ensuring most engaging and effective marketing communication to increase brand awareness and growing business results.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for assisting local marketing needs in Lithuania, helping other country Marketing Managers to implement Pan-Baltic campaigns for Lithuania market (localization) and also creating, implementing and overseeing marketing activities for Private and Corporate banking segments. It is temporal position to cover maternity leave for 2 years.
- Partnering with local departments and Luminor Executive team members on marketing;
- Helping to implement Pan-Baltic marketing campaigns in cooperation with Latvian and Estonian colleagues by adapting campaigns locally;
- Building relationships and managing local media partners as well as local creative partners;
- Leading, developing and implementing marketing activities for Corporate and Private banking in three Baltic countries, finding appropriate partners and vendors, establishing constant reporting and relationship management with stakeholders;
- Contributing to team and company performance and collaboration;
- Promoting Luminor values and building the strong Luminor brand.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility;
- Ability to work in changing environment;
- Result orientation and efficiency;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills;
- Teamwork and stakeholder management;
- Good to have experience and interest in working with events.
Professional experience in:
- At least 4-6 years of experience in Integrated Marketing Communications including but not limited to: PR, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, etc..
- University degree, preferred specialization in Marketing, Economics or Business Management;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English in writing and speaking.
Some travelling inside the Baltics in this role is expected.
Salary range offered for this position: 3500-5275 EUR before the taxes*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
In case of questions you can contact the hiring manager Ada Mockutė, Head of Customer Value Management Department, by e-mail Ada.Mockute@luminorgroup.com or Dovilė Umbrasaitė, People Partner: Dovile.Umbrasaite@luminorgroup.com.