Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
- Job type: ,
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 01/09/2019
Digital Channels Department, Digital Channels Operations Unit.
In the scope of Digital channels department, we aim to build single organisation which is capable to provide support to colleagues from other units, help in maintenance tasks and new development initiatives across three Baltic countries. If you want to grow your competences in digital area, if administration, maintenance and development is what you are interested in – then this is your place to be!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of Digital Channels Operations unit, your main task will be to help us with ensuring that all Luminor digital channels matches customer expectations in terms of service availability and usability. In addition to maintenance related tasks you will play your part in development of Luminor Digital channels acting as a counterpart from business organisation.
- Digital maintenance:
- constant follow up of channels related production incidents;
- support in production incident solving;
- initiating small development tasks for fixing knowing issues.
- Participation in new development projects:
- participation in analysis phase, acting as team member;
- participation in testing phase.
- Initiating, managing and implementing of small scale Pan Baltic changes;
- Employee support.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Ability to adapt to changes;
- Ability to define business requirements;
- Understanding of digital solutions;
- Working in cross country team;
- Understanding market trends;
- Customer focus/ understanding of customer needs;
- Strong delivery capability;
- Meeting one’s commitments;
- Higher education, preferred in Economics, Business Management, IT, Exact sciences;
- Proficiency in English - sufficient skills for conversations or presentations.
Salary range offered for this position: 1200-2200 EUR before the taxes*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.