Junior Data Analyst
Join our great Customer Intelligence & Analysis unit within Products & Offering division to make a change in Luminor!
Junior Data Analyst
- Job type: ,
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 25/08/2019
Objective of the role
Luminor strategy puts strong focus on data as a corporate asset and a business driver. As a member of Customer Intelligence & Analysis team You would be a role model of data driven culture and will have to ensure that Luminor analytical and data demand is satisfied with primary focus on customer and product intelligence. Your primary role will be to extract data from various data sources, process and analyze data and prepare reports or dashboards. You would also support the rest of team in building data capabilities.
- Extract or acquire data from different data sources;
- Identify and report data quality or other related data gaps;
- Build automated reports, dashboards or find other ways to present data to related parties;
- Work closely with other units to identify potential data and analytical needs;
- Present ideas on process, tools and infrastructure improvements.
We expect from You:
- Knowledge of econometrics, statistics, mathematics or related field (can be a 3rd/4th year student);
- Experience in data field (is an advantage but not a requirement);
- Fluent English;
- Knowing SQL, R, Python, SAS is an advantage;
- Above all to be passionate about working with huge data sets and bringing data sets together to answer business questions and drive change.
We offer You:
- Great development opportunities and possibility to make an impact;
- Working in a Pan-Baltic team and cooperate with colleagues across boarders;
- Motivating and flexible benefits package.
Salary range offered for this position: 1000-1431 EUR before the taxes*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.