Outsourced IT Service Coordinator
Join us to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
Outsourced IT Service Coordinator
- Job type: Permanent,
- Location: Vilnius or Tallinn
- Application deadline: 31/05/2019
The Big Picture
The purpose of the IT Services Coordinator role is to oversee and ensure stable IT service(s), provided by our partners (IT outsourcing companies) delivery, proper incident escalation and resolution, capacity management, change management and continuous service improvement initiatives. This role is both strategic and tactical in nature by combining both business relationship and service delivery management key responsibilities. IT Services Coordinator role is closely related to Service Delivery Management, but with an extra focus on working with 3rd parties. Successful Coordinator develops and maintains strong stakeholder and solution provider relationships built on trust, delivery performance, proactive communications, and thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- General accountability for the managed outsourced service(s) end-to-end delivery
- Build and maintain strong relations with Service Owner (Product Owner) and other stakeholders
- Participate in preparation and negotiation of SLRs, SLAs, OLAs, and third party/external contracts
- Maintain Service Catalogue in operational level
- Participate in identifying Business and IT Requirements for SLAs (SLR)
- Maintain SLAs, OLAs, and third party /external contracts
- Make Process measurements in SLAs, OLAs, and third party/external contracts
- Organize Service Review meetings with Business Service Owners
- Service level reporting to IT and to Business Management
- Collect feedback and Communicate with stakeholders
- Process review with Process Managers
- Act as CSI Manager, Manage Service Improvement Plan
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations
What experience and knowledge you should have?
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication
- 2+ years in IT service delivery (SLM, SDM, incident, problem, project management roles)
- Track record of dealing with complex stakeholder demands in close collaboration
- Good ITIL knowledge (Service Strategy in particular). Certification would be a bonus
- Confident to deal with demanding customers and positively influence them
- You have an excellent telephone and email manner and negotiation and presentation skills
- Love showing initiative and have a high-level of responsibility
- You have an extraordinary service orientation
- You are a good communicator & problem solver, yet detailed oriented
- You are calm under pressure and have a methodical mind
- Having high ethical standards, integrity, good reputation and a commitment to best practices
Reasons to join Luminor
- Dynamic working environment with interesting challenges and opportunities to be a part of building a new bank together;
- A collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- Possibility to work in Pan-Baltic team;
- Positive and professional work environment
- Competitive motivation package.
Luminor is a contemporary, entrepreneurial bank for the local way of life and doing business. We want to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of. We make things happen. Our core values are: Curiosity, Collaboration, and Focus.
We are looking forward to recieve your application!