Senior Compliance Officer
Join the Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
Senior Compliance Officer
- Job type: Permanent,
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 31/05/2019
- Effectively co-ordinate daily distribution of sanctions screening tasks to the designated team to ensure processing activities are performed according to internal Luminor standards;
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of sanctions compliance risks associated with the business activities, including development of sanctions controls in assigned areas of business;
- Contribute to development and deployment of best practices to ensure sanctions risks are managed effectively;
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance gaps, issues and risks and to implement compliance action plans and recommendations;
- Advise on sanctions requirements and best practices on various regulatory and business development projects: support with alignment, documentation, and implementation of changes and interpretation of regulatory requirements to the business;
- Carry out sanctions compliance assurance and integrity reviews and tests;
- Provide internal trainings on the relevant laws and regulations to Group Compliance and other structural units of the bank and entities within Luminor Group;
- Report on regular basis and upon request to the direct manager and Chief Compliance Officer;
- Contribute to the development of sound ethics and compliance culture in Luminor Group.
We offer to You:
- A senior position in a modern Baltic bank;
- Chance to work in cross-border team, make the impact and difference to the organization by applying best practices;
- An excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working with collaborative and passionate colleagues;
- Attractive motivation package linked to your professional background and value you bring to the organization;
- One of a lifetime chance to be a part of challenging build up new area and make the difference in Baltic financial sector.
We expect from You:
- Solid background and extensive experience (5+ years) in AML/CFT and Sanctions area;
- High level of initiative, self-motivation, driving results with energy and “can do” attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results;
- Ability to independently manage one’s job and co-ordinate daily tasks and activities for processing team;
- Advanced level of English, fluency at least in one of the Baltic languages is desired;
- Professional Certification such as CAMS is strongly preferred.