Regulatory and Risk Advisor
Regulatory and Risk Advisor
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 18/06/2019
Luminor Asset Management and Pensions is a business unit which is part of Luminor Wealth Management area. In Luminor Pension we focus to create growth of Luminor customers’ wealth to improve their quality of life in long-term horizon. Luminor has over 360 thousand pension customers and we are managing pension assets in total amount over 1.3 billion euros. Luminor Pension is a highly professional team. We live upon Luminor values, being dedicated to provide positive customer experiences and being collaborative in implementing our business targets and Luminor strategy.
Role and responsibilities
Regulatory and Risk Advisoris in charge of regulatory and related legal tasks of Luminor Pension companies and pension funds in Latvia. In addition, the person coordinates and advises operational risk control activities in the companies.
The Regulatory and Risk Advisor is responsible for all regulatory and related legal tasks of Luminor Pension companies and pension funds in Latvia. The role assumes effective cooperation with multiple Luminor Group functions (eg., Legal, Regulatory, Operational Risk, and Compliance etc.) and external stakeholders (eg., Financial Supervision Authority, State Social Insurance Agency etc.).
- Perform regulatory and related legal tasks in relation to Luminor Pension companies and pension funds
- Provide continuous regulatory and related legal support to all functions of Luminor Pension companies
- Support management and advise Luminor Pension companies in the operational risk control activities
- Cooperate effectively with multiple stakeholders, including Legal, Regulatory, Operational Risk, and Compliance functions of Luminor Group, Financial Supervision Authority, State Social Insurance Agency as well as other internal and external stakeholders
- Participate actively as a regulatory and related legal and risk control expert in company operations related efficiency improvement projects and initiatives, including implementation of new systems and processes and streamlining current ones
- Perform other tasks supporting operations of Luminor Pension
Key requirements for the position
- Minimum three year experience in regulatory, legal, risk control or compliance areas in the financial sector, preferably in pension or investment fund management
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple stakeholders both locally in Latvia and across Baltic countries and to be a part of the change management process
- Excellent understanding of Latvian and international regulations in the area of pension fund management and related operations
- High degree of responsibility, capability to continuously meet deadlines
- Results orientated, self-motivated, open for new solutions
- Process and people centred thinking and ability to work with complex issues under stress conditions
- Good knowledge on Latvian and English language
Salary range offered for this position (gross): EUR 1800 - 2200 before the taxes.*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
In case of any questions you can contact Krista Andersone, People Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org